This page will be updated with new information as it becomes available. Check back frequently. Last updated: September 7, 2021
Para versión en español, haga clic aquí- información sobre coronavirus
Providing for the health, safety, and welfare of those we serve, as well as our NDS employees, is of utmost important to us.
Outlined below are resources for those in need of food and meals for children at no cost sponsored by Nutritional Development Services (NDS). NDS is continuing to support our network of food cupboards throughout the region and doubling efforts to supply Catholic Social Services (CSS) Family Service Centers with non-perishable items for those impacted by COVID-19.
Throughout these uncertain times, let us continue to embrace the call to be servant leaders within our community to help those most in need. Please be assured of our continued prayers for all of those affected by this virus and for you and your families.
To search a specific address and find the closest site to you- click the button in the top right corner ‘View Larger Map’.
Para buscar una dirección específica y encontrar el sitio más cercano a usted- haga clic en el botón que esta en la esquina superior derecha ‘View Larger Map’.
Food cupboards are shown on the map with a blue dot. / Las alacenas de comida se muestran en el mapa con un punto azul.
Food Cupboards Sponsored by NDS/Alacenas de alimentos– Click HERE
Our food cupboards offer non-perishable food items and some toiletries like soap, toothpaste, etc. In addition, some cupboards also have diapers and formula for infants.
Nuestras alacenas de alimentos ofrecen alimentos no perecederos y algunos artículos de tocador como jabón, pasta de dientes, etc. Además, algunas alacenas también tienen pañales y fórmulas para bebés.
How YOU can help
If you are interested in supporting the cupboards and those in need of food, your donation to our Community Food Program would be much appreciated. It will keep the food cupboard shelves stocked and the community fed. Click here to donate.
You can also host a virtual Food Drive! Call us or email email@example.com to find out how.
If you are interested in feeding children in your community or neighborhood, contact us today!
Other Resources for Food in Philadelphia
- Philabundance– Food pantries, soup kitchens, and emergency food locations
- Share Food Program– Food resources and volunteer opportunities
- Philly Food Finder– Food access guide for resource in Philadelphia
- Coalition Against Hunger– Connects community members with information on SNAP, food pantries, etc.
- Caring for Friends– Food resources and volunteer opportunities
Federal Government Resources
- Home Safety Tips & Checklists
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC – Talking with children about Coronavirus Disease 2019
- CDC – Information for Travel
- CDC – Community Mitigation Strategy
Pennsylvania Government Resources
- PA Department of Health Website
- PA Department of Health – Coronavirus
- PA Department of Health – Coronavirus Information for Schools K-12